Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wishlist -- Monkeystore.se


1. Skull Flower White • 2. U.S. Pockets • 3. Shabby Heart • 4. U.S. Blues • 5. Leather Bag • 6. Waves Sunny


Oh, this? This is just my little list of favourite amazing things from Monkeystore.se. I am endlessly in love with the skull flower shirt -- it's definitely my favourite piece. I can see me wearing it with my black wet look pants, klunky studded boots, and bone-carved bracelet. I also really really love the US Blues shorts and the leather bag. I could also definitely pair the Shabby Heart shirt with a long-sleeved grey lace shirt I have and some light blue jeans, I think.

Their stuff is super adorable, so I really recommend you check them out. (I had to use Google translate to view the page, but not initially, and managed to get through the store without a translation at first. It's very easy to navigate.) I hear new stuff is being added to their store, which is holding true: some new tops were added since I first found their site. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Ok. excepto forthe crop top i want everything form that wishlist too!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so perfectly you, Kat! I'm drawn to the bag most of all, it looks beautiful. Love the banner too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very cute! Nice look!!

    I've sent you an email about the featuring on my blog!

    I'd love to hear from you again!


    Love,

    Rock 'n Style
    http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/RocknStyle

    ReplyDelete