Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday I'm in Love -- 7/29

I know, I totally slacked off on this last week and am almost late this week. I kind of excused my string of Lita Fab posts as that week's equivalent to this little series. What cripples my ability to maintain these posts is the fact that I work Fridays. I will try harder from now on!


1. Fishtail skirts


I'm actually bidding on a bell-sleeved fishtail dress in hopes to wear it to this fall's Renaissance faire and to be able to wear it everyday...because I have no shame, apparently!


2. Batwing/oversized (preferably cropped-length) sweaters


I'm itching to get to the Salvation Army so I can acquire a couple of these, even if through the means of DIY.


3. Doc Martens


I am aching for some black Docs. My gosh. ♥


...You know what? I think I just accidentally assembled the most awesome 90s grunge outfit ever. In the words of Captain Picard, "make it so" -- stay tuned.

1 comment: