Some notes before watching:
• Taken with a less-than-high-quality built-in webcam and mic on a laptop. My DSLR's memory card can't write video data fast enough to take one!
• I talk kind of fast at points, too fast perhaps. This is due to slight anxiety -- not quite about making a video, but that people were walking by my room constantly, talking loudly and cleaning, and these are people who don't really even know I run this blog. With paper thin walls/doors, the idea of them overhearing me, or the video picking up on misplaced talking, was a large worry of mine. Lame, I know.
• This is why I played some possibly irritating music on the other computer, to create some ambient sound to drown them out. Alas, it's Indian instrumental stuff, so I don't know if the pitch or sound is going to be grating for anyone watching. Sorry if it is.
• Aforementioned music is George Harrison's Wonderwall Music.
• SOULMATES PREVIEW!
• I'm spacey (you might catch on to this, slightly, during the video) and completely forgot to comment on just how ridiculous I felt while thrifting: wearing velvet leggings, carrying three velvet shirts (at one point), velvet palazzo pants, and a velvet skirt. I looked like a crazed velvet-seeking lunatic. It was silly.
Credit where it is due:
Jean Greige's Black Friday post that I mention in the beginning;
Olivia Harrison on Lookbook whom I reference twice;
'The missus' (to be) aka Kathryn.
Less than one week before the leopard top giveaway ends! If you haven't yet, sign up now!