Saturday, September 15, 2012

Instaspam part II

















1. Soulmates stuff • 2. Sleeping Jasmine • 3. This outfit • 4. Drone Nosering • 5. Another sleeping Jasmine • 6. Curly hair • 7. Makeup • 8. More sleeping Jasmine • 9. Jasmine watching Deep Space Nine with Kathryn n' me • 10. Making friends at PetSmart • 11. Drowsy Jasmine • 12. Derpy Jasmine • 13. Gifts from Isabel! • 14. Kathryn n' me • 15. Makeup bag and cure erasers • 16. Me • 17. Super Pacsun clearance score • 18. iPhone bag • 19. Makin' jewelry • 20. Rat! • 21. Hamsa necklace • 22. Kathryn will fuck you up • 23. This outfit • 24. Tie dye Betta • 25. Rice, fried tofu salad, and iced tea • 26. Starbucks lunch • 27. Friendly outdoor kitty • 28. Kathryn loves drawing on our dates • 29. Tattoo! • 30. Ever wonder what it looks like where I live? This.


On Instagram? Find me at @vishuddha (Username always subject to change on my whim.)
If not, follow my Webstagram.

1 comment:

  1. although this post makes it seem like you instagram ALL THE TIME... YOU NEED TO INSTAGRAM MORE. is that a verb?

    ReplyDelete