Top: Wasteland • Pants: thrifted • Jacket: Delias • Belt: Rennaisance Faire • Shoes + vintage turquoise earcuff: Ebay • Shades: Gypsy Warrior • Claw earrings: Little Sister Designs, Etsy • Backpack: Kathmandu Imports
Ahh, I have so many points I want to bring up in thist post!
1. Looking a little bit like Joey Ramone in these glasses, huh? I don't know what it is, maybe my hair?
2. I have Photoshop again! And it's NOT Elements! I had looots of fun editing these photos, and it reminded me of what I love about photo editing and graphics making, LIKE MY NEW BANNER.
3. My hair! Buzzed the side of it, and now I look like a dyke...but that's okay, because at least I look less like a thirteen year old in real life. I'm thinking of curling the rest of my hair sometime, and see how that turns out.
4. I'll be getting an iPhone soon, so you know what that means? INSTAGRAM POSTS! ♥ Are you stoked? No? That's okay.
5. SOULMATES is still on its way; packaging materials have arrived, and though I'm running a little short on cord for a few pendants, I'm gonna try to get my butt into gear, finish up the photos, and start listing items. I'll announce an official date soon.
6. Are you jelly of my brass claw earrings from L.S.D.? Won 'em on Clothed Cameleon's blog. How unimaginably lucky am I?