Wednesday, February 1, 2012

71; You're a Juvenile Success








Top: ShopWasteland.com • Leggings: NastyGal • Boots: eBay • Scarf: Fanneuil Hall market, Boston • Choker: Kathryn's (borrowed) • Bone & evil eye bracelets, feather hair piece: Waloosi's Emporium, Leominster MA • Chainmail harness bracelet: rennaisance faire




THIS IS MY NEW FAVOURITE SHIRT. I can't describe how comfortable and soft it is, and it's a length that's not too long (like tunic-length shirts) or too short, either. Plus, it's a muscle tee; I love muscle tees!

The first thing I did when this shirt arrived, was put it on. The second thing I did was look in the mirror to see how it fit (duh). The third thing I did was tear the pre-existing holes open by hand and make them bigger. This is what it looked like initially:



Yup, a bit different. I've thought about adding more holes, but in the back to create a consistency to the texture of the whole shirt. Haven't gotten around to it yet.


Also, I know how much everyone loves velvet leggings -- which saddens me to say that Nasty Gal isn't carrying them anymore. However, THE CULT LABEL was selling velvet leggings in the same wine colour as mine recently! They're out of stock, but the site says they will be restocking soon. Don't know if it's too late in the winter season for many of you guys to be interested, but if you're living in the colder northern climate like myself, I really do recommend these.




Check these babies out! And if you want to know immediately when they're back in stock, you can follow the Twitter or Facebook pages for The Cult Label. I freaking LOVE this store; I feel so bad that I haven't bought anything there yet!

If all else fails, try Etsy or Ebay. I almost went for some on Etsy but the photo showed them to be on a hanger, not on a body, so I couldn't tell how they fit, and in the end went for NG because it's hard to go wrong with them. ♥


Updates from this point might be a bit delayed, as I seem to have misplaced the cable that connects my camera to the computer. Until then, I guess I'll just have to stock pile outfit photos.




6 comments:

  1. Gosh I love your top & velvet pants! xx

    The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I love your feather hair piece! I love this outfit. Love love everywhere. Also, I've received the leopard top! I'll be posting with it soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the tee, and these leggins are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you made the wholes in the shirt bigger! Also love the leggings I have black velvet leggings but I need to get my hands on some wine or maroon ones!

    www.whentowear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love too ! I am such a sucker for velvet, and that top is torn and ripped in all the right places. BTW, that choker necklace is just sweet. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your blog! let's follow Each other? i'll be very happy)
    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete